Polaris bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 | See 113 Vacant Positions Today Here!
Polaris Bank do embank on mass recruitment of fresh graduates from Nigeria annually.
Table of Contents
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment requirement
Position: Entry Level
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) from any discipline,
- 5 credits at WAEC/NECO including Maths & English and
- 27 years age limit.
- Full-time university degree with aminimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicants must be Ambitious, Passionate, Creative, Diverse, Versatile, And put learning into practice.
Step 1: Computer Based Assessment
Step 2: Pre-Interview
Step 3: Panel Interview
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Application form for Polaris Bank graduate Trainee recruitment is easy. All you’ll have to do is to fill and submit the online registration form.
If you’d like to get the Application form, kindly check Polaris Bank careers page from Here.
Do you have questions? If yes, comment below now.
Apply from Here: Polaris Bank Recruitment
See Also: Polaris Bank Past Questions and Answers
If you need update from us about when Polaris Bank 2021 Recruitment for graduate Trainee will commence, kindly drop your phone number and e-mail address on the comment box below too.
Was this Jobs in Nigeria? If yes, why not share it not?