Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 | NCS Application Registration Form is Here at www.customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
Are you looking for Nigeria customs Form 2018? Would you mind if we tell you how to register for 2018 Nigerian customs service jobs? If yes, then read on now.
Nigeria customs recruitment 2018/2019 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
There are many thing you need to understand about Nigerian customs service before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Nigerian customs 2018 recruitment is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Nigerian customs application registration form 2018. Kindly calm down and read the full registration guidelines below:
This is a special disclaimer notice:
First, Recruitmentformportal.com is not in any way related to Nigerian customs online recruitment portal (www.customs.gov.ng).
We will never ask you to pay anything for any job in Nigeria.
You will always get latest recruitment update FREE from here.
Nigerian Customs 2018 recruitment is currently not yet out.
Please always visit Nigeria customs portal via customs.gov.ng for more information.
However, You can keep reading to see more about how NCR recruitment is normally done.
Always stay away from fake job site that not posting this type of information for educational purposes only.
Nigeria customs Recruitment 2018-2019 form requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the things you need to have before applying for Nigerian customs jobs in 2018. See all NCS requirements below:
- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- For the purposes of Nigeria customs service (NCS), Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment form 2018-2019. If you still need an in dept knowledge about some other NCS criteria, kindly read the guide below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply For Nigeria Customs service (NCS) Recruitment 2018-2019
NCS 2018 online registration is dine via NCS Nigeria official website. You can visit Here to visit the application portal. You will get more details on how to apply when you visit Nigeria Customs website.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018 Application Closing Date: You have to kindly note that, The 2018 Nigeria Customs Recruitment Closing Date Has Not Been Specified as of the time we published this recruitment form guide.
Why not use our comment box below to comment so we can keep in touch with you regarding Nigerian Customs job 2018. If you comment now, you will be getting Free latest news update from us about when Nigeria Customs recruitment 2018 will start.
Below are recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is Nigerian Customs Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for Nigeria Customs Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has NCS recruitment Started Recruitment for 2018?
- Nigerian Customs Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment Deadline
Drop tour comment if you want us to keep you updated with latest information.