Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 | See 10 Vacant Positions Today Here!
GTBank is embarking on mass recruitment of fresh graduates from Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Gtbank 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Job Application form requirement
Position: Entry Level
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) from any discipline,
- 5 credits at WAEC/NECO including Maths & English and
- 27 years age limit.
- Full-time university degree with aminimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicants must be Ambitious, Passionate, Creative, Diverse, Versatile, And put learning into practice.
Apply Now Here >>>: Gtbank Recruitment
Step 1: Computer Based Assessment
Step 2: Pre-Interview
Step 3: Panel Interview
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
How to Apply for Guarantee Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment in 2018
Application form for GTB graduate Trainee job vacancy is easy. All you’ll have to do is to fill and submit the online registration form.
If you’d like to get the job application form, kindly check Gtbank careers page from Here.
See Other Related Posts Below:
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- FRSC 2018 Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- Shell 2018 Recruitment
Do you have questions? If yes, comment below now.
See Also: Gtbank IT Student Recruitment
If you need update from us about when Gtbank Recruitment for graduate Trainee will commence, kindly drop your phone number and e-mail address on the comment box below too.
If you want more updates, drop a comment below.
Was this guide helpful to you? If yes, why not share it not?