Access bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 | See 9 Vacant Positions Today Here!
Access Bank is embarking on mass recruitment of fresh graduates from Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Access bank 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Job Application form requirement
Position: Entry Level
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) from any discipline,
- 5 credits at WAEC/NECO including Maths & English and
- 27 years age limit.
- Full-time university degree with aminimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicants must be Ambitious, Passionate, Creative, Diverse, Versatile, And put learning into practice.
Step 1: Computer Based Assessment
Step 2: Pre-Interview
Step 3: Panel Interview
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
How to Apply for Access Bank Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment in 2018
Application form for Access Bank graduate Trainee job vacancy is easy. All you’ll have to do is to fill and submit the online registration form.
If you’d like to get the Application registration application form, kindly check access Bank careers page from Here.
Do you have questions? If yes, comment below now.
Apply from Here: Access Bank Recruitment
If you need update from us about when access Bank 2018 Recruitment for graduate Trainee will commence, kindly drop your phone number and e-mail address on the comment box below too.
Was this Job application tutorial helpful to you? If yes, why not share it not?